Dedicated Massachusetts Attorney Resolves Legal Issues with Care & Compassion
Reliable guidance leading to complete solutions for clients
When you need a legal solution to a very personal problem, you want an attorney you can trust to care about the outcome. At the Law Office of Marie E. Reidy, you get personal attention to ease your emotional burden as well as a deep commitment to finding the best possible solution. For more than 9 years, we have served clients in Plymouth, Bristol and Norfolk counties who, like you, need practical, achievable and enforceable answers to urgent legal issues that affect their most personal interests. When you choose our law office, you get a passionate advocate who is:
- Ethical — We are honest and candid with clients in all aspects of our practice, from our assessment of the case to our billing for services. Our advice is always directed toward advancing our clients’ interests, and we only pursue strategies that our clients approve once they fully understand the benefits and risks.
- Responsive — For your peace of mind, we maintain open lines of communication throughout the legal process. We are directly accessible to clients and make every effort to return phone calls and emails as soon as possible. We never forget you are in charge of your litigation, and we direct our efforts toward achieving the goals you identify.
- Compassionate — Our sincere concern for you and your family drives us to seek the best, most complete solutions to your legal problems.
We realize you have many choices available for legal counsel, and we want you to be happy you chose the Law Office of Marie E. Reidy.
Concerned and capable lawyer advocates your cause
If a legal issue affects you or your family in a personal way, we are prepared to help. The practice areas we focus on include:
- Family law — We are a full-service family law firm handling divorce litigation and other legal matters affecting families such as adoption, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, post-divorce modifications of court orders, and guardian ad litem
- Divorce — If you have decided to dissolve your marriage, we help you through the process for a contested or uncontested divorce. We use various methods, including traditional negotiation, collaborative divorce, and mediation, to resolve questions of alimony, child support, child custody, and property division.
- Child custody — We manage child custody issues during divorce, after divorce, and between parents who have never been married. We assert your parental rights in disputes over contentious issues such as parental fitness, interference with parenting time, and relocations.
- Estate planning — Our estate planning practice can help you secure your retirement and pass on a legacy to your heirs. We assist by drafting wills, establishing trusts, and executing powers of attorney and healthcare directives to give you and your family peace of mind.
At Law Office of Marie E. Reidy, we understand the emotional toll that family legal matters take on everyone involved. We are committed to giving your case the attention it deserves and pursuing the best results possible so that you and your family can move forward with confidence.
Contact our Whitman law office to schedule a small fee consultation
For legal issues that strike close to home, get reliable guidance from a dedicated attorney. Law Office of Marie E. Reidy is ready to serve you in Plymouth, Bristol and Norfolk counties. To schedule a small fee consultation with an ethical, caring attorney, call 781-618-1016 or contact our Whitman office online.