Massachusetts Family Law Attorney Addresses All Your Concerns
Complete legal services for issues that strike close to home
Going to court for a family law issue is never easy, but it helps to have a capable and concerned attorney at your side. You can trust Law Office of Marie E. Reidy to handle your family law dispute because of our commitment to excellent service and our broad experience in this area of the law. Attorney Marie Reidy has practiced family law for 14 years and is one of the few Certified Family Law Mediators on the South Shore. She has served as guardian ad litem for probate and family courts throughout the area, requiring her to investigate critical issues surrounding the disposition of children, including parenting time, removal, and allegations of domestic violence or drug or alcohol abuse. She also serves as a parent coordinator and is trained as a collaborative lawyer. This diverse experience enriches our practice, giving us a broad perspective in dealing with difficult issues and forming the basis for creative solutions to your family law case.
Effective family law representation throughout Plymouth, Bristol & Norfolk Counties
When your personal issues become legal disputes, you want an attorney who is candid, caring, dedicated and capable. Our law practice provides ethical and reliable representation for all your family law issues, including:
- Divorce — Divorce is never easy, but an experienced advocate can guide you through the process that best matches your circumstances. We have the experience to offer you a variety of options to fit your unique situation and your goals for life after your divorce.
- Alimony — Whether you are paying or receiving spousal support, this issue has a profound impact on your finances after divorce. We work to ensure the court considers all pertinent factors when deciding whether to issue alimony and in what amount.
- Child support — Although court guidelines determine basic child support, families often negotiate expenses that go beyond the basics, such as health insurance, private school tuition, college payments, and the costs of a child’s enrichment activities. We present a complete, accurate picture of your finances to ensure a fair, realistic assessment that works in your favor.
- Child support modification and enforcement — Whether you must pay child support or are entitled to receive it, we represent you in actions to modify or enforce payments. When issues arise concerning a parent’s ability to pay support, we advocate strongly for our client, bringing to the court’s attention all pertinent facts necessary for a just decision.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — We help engaged clients (and married clients who have experienced a substantial change in their finances) negotiate valid, enforceable marital agreements to protect their property rights.
- Adoption — We work to remove legal impediments to adoption for birth mothers, natural and putative fathers, stepparents, grandparents, couples and individuals.
Law Office of Marie E. Reidy delivers positive results and peace of mind by giving your case the personal attention it deserves.
Contact our Whitman family law office to schedule a free consultation
For your family law issues, choose an attorney in whom you can have complete confidence. At Law Office of Marie E. Reidy, we are committed to your case from start to finish, determined to achieve the best outcome possible for you and your family. To schedule a free consultation, call 781-618-1016 or contact our Whitman office online.